Samuel M. SalomSan Diego Business/Commercial Attorney
- Business Law, Employment Law, Collections ...
Attorney Samuel M. Salom represents individuals and business entities in civil, business, and commercial litigation matters involving contracts, debt collection, employment, real estate/property, and other related matters. This includes representation with post-judgment enforcement and collection efforts. Mr. Salom also provides legal counsel to businesses on various corporate, transactional, contract, and employment matters.
Mr. Salom represents clients in both California State and Federal courts and is licensed to practice law in all California State Courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of California, and United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California.
Mr. Salom earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from California Western School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude and ranked in the top 9% of his class. Mr. Salom served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Judith McConnell, Administrative Presiding Justice of the California Court of Appeal, Fourth Appellate District, Division One. He also served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Jan M. Adler, United States Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
Prior to entering law school, Mr. Salom earned a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in History, with a Minor in Anthropology, from the University of California, Santa Barbara, where he graduated with honors and ranked in the top 20% of his class.
- California Western School of Law
- J.D. (2016) | Law
- Honors: Graduated Manga Cum Laude (Top 9% of Class).
- University of California - Santa Barbara
- B.A. (2012) | History; Anthropology
- Honors: Graduated with Honors.
- State Bar of California  # 309079
- - Current
- San Diego County Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Member of Lawyer Referral Panels.
Up to 15 minutes by phone or email.
- Credit Cards Accepted
For certain types of cases only.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
- Enforcement of Judgments
- Commercial Law & litigation
- Civil Litigation
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Practice Website