Sarah Adam is a Junior Associate Attorneys in the firm's Union, Missouri office. Sarah will listen to your concerns and provide assistance for your case.
Sarah graduated from SUNY Stony Brook with a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology. She recieved her Juris Doctor from Charlotte School of Law in Charlotte, North Carolina. Prior to joining Stange Law Firm, Sarah focused on litigation matters in Personal Injury.
Outside the office, Sarah enjoys baking, kickboxing and traveling.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Sarah Adam is responsible for the content. Headquarters office: 120 S. Central Avenue, Suite 450, Clayton, MO 63105.
- Charlotte School of Law
- The Missouri Bar  # 71694
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 71694
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- St. Louis Family Law Blog
- Family Law Headquarters | Divorce & Family Law News & Info | Missouri, Illinois, Kansas & Oklahoma