I’m a lawyer who is committed to providing high quality, affordable legal services. My practice focuses on probate and guardianships. I help people probate wills and administer estates, and I help people with both adult and minor guardianships. I provide legal advice and representation in both Vermont and New Hampshire.
I believe that everyone deserves legal advice and representation, regardless of ability to pay. Through the use of income-based sliding scale fees and limited scope representation, I help people afford legal services.
- Vermont Law School
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Vanderbilt University
- B.A. (1996) | Sociology
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa Harold Stirling Vanderbilt Full-Tuition Honor Scholarship National Merit Scholar
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Vermont State Bar  # 3719
- New Hampshire
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I offer income-based sliding scale fees ranging from $100 to $250 per hour. Initial one-hour consultations range from $100 to $150 depending on the issue and income.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- North Law PLC