Sarah SantianoJeffrey Glassman Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Medical Malpractice
Sarah Santiano is an associate at Jeffrey Glassman Injury Lawyers concentrating her practice in civil litigation. Prior to joining the team as an attorney, Sarah served as a law clerk in the firms workers compensation division, beginning in January 2014.
Sarah earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 2012 and her Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School in 2015. During law school, Sarah was a practicing student attorney under SJC Rule 3:03 in Suffolk’s Education Advocacy Clinic, where she provided legal assistance to Boston public school students.
Sarah zealously advocates her client’s interest with the highest level of professionalism and dedication.
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2015)
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- B.A. (2012)
- Jeffrey Glassman Injury Lawyers
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors