Scott C. Soady, Esq. is admitted to practice in California as well as the Southern and Central Federal District Court. He is an active member of the Trust and Estates section of the State Bar of California and the San Diego County Bar Association.
Scott C. Soady was born in Toronto, Canada and raised in Los Angeles. He attended the University of California, San Diego and graduated with honors with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He went on to obtaining his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of San Diego, School of Law in 2005.
Attorney Soady has focused his practice over the past several years in probate, estate planning, guardianships, conservatorships and mental health law in order to serve his clients and solve their individual problems and concerns.
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California - San Diego
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- Attorney At Law
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC
- California State Bar # 239131
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Central District Court
- Southern Disctrict Court
- Free Consultation
Free in-office consultation.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Scott C. Soady's Main Website Profile
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC Website
- San Diego Estate Planning Lawyer Blog