Scott C. Stockwell

Scott C. Stockwell, L.C. Law Office
Contact: (785) 842-1359
Law Schools: University of Kansas School of Law - University of Kansas
Kansas State University
Jurisdiction: Kansas


About Scott C. Stockwell
Scott C. Stockwell has a general practice of law with a focus in estate planning, probate, business law serving the Lawrence, Kansas and Douglas County, Kansas area as well as the surrounding counties of Jefferson, Leavenworth, Wyandotte, Johnson, Franklin, Osage, and Shawnee. Scott is a 1984 graduate of the University of Kansas School of Law in Lawrence, Kansas and a 1981 graduate of Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas.
Practice Areas
  • Business Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Probate
Additional Practice Areas
  • General Civil
  • Probate Law
  • Wills and Trusts
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    • Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
  • Free Consultation
    • A free consultation for estate planning and probate clients.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Professional Experience
Attorney, Scott C. Stockwell, Attorney at Law
Private Legal Practice in Lawrence, Kansas
Director, Utilities Division, Kansas Corporation Commission
Assistant to Commissioner Keith R. Henley, Kansas Corporation Commission
University of Kansas School of Law - University of KansasJ.D.Law
Activities: Law Clerk Johnson County District Court; Traffic Court Attorney; Chief Judge of the Traffic Court
Kansas State UniversityB.A.Political Science, Pre-Law


Website: Website


1311 Wakarusa DR
Suite 2100
Lawrence, KS 66049-4775
Telephone: (785) 842-1359