- Personal Injury, Business Law, Estate Planning ...
Harper Law Co PLLC is a boutique law office, dedicated to providing personal and intelligent legal counsel. At the Harper Law Co PLLC it is understood that every case matters and every client has a personal stake in the outcome. There are many choices available when choosing the proper legal counsel and I would encourage you to consider the Harper Law Co PLLC because of my dedication to each client. We all pass through different seasons in our life, some good, and some bad, however during those seasons where legal counsel is needed I make it my life’s work to be available to those in need.
- University of Louisville
- J.D. (2015) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Oregon State University
- B.S. (2010) | Business Management
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Top Personal Injury Attorney Louisville 2017
- Kentucky Bar Association  # 96740
- 6th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Diminished Value
- Q. We were in an accident in Kentucky in 2015. The at fault driver pulled out in front off us without looking.
- A: There are a multitude of factors that play into what the pain and suffering value of a claim is. I'd say that historically, injured individuals that negotiate without an attorney settle their claims for less. As her accident occurred in 2015, you all should seek legal advice as soon as possible to avoid any statute of limitations issues. Get in touch with an accident attorney and they will provide you with free consultation. You should hire a Kentucky attorney. Best of luck.
Harper Law Co., PLLC, your next personal injury law firm.Louisville KY Personal Injury Lawyer - Harper Law Co
About Harper Law Co., PLLCKentucky Felony Expungement Lawyers
Kentucky Felony Expungements coming July 15th 2016 - In this video we describe the benefits of applying for felony Expungement in the state of KY. Learn the basics of qualifying for Kentucky felony expungements and that viewers can contact the Harper Law Co for felony expungements in Shelbyville and Louisville KY. Follow this link to learn more http://harperlawco.com/kentucky-felony-expungement-lawyer/. Or call Harper Law Co PLLC at 502-208-3265 Email: email@example.com