- Business Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law
Knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate law, Scott practices primarily in residential and commercial real estate transactions as counsel for lenders, sellers and purchasers. He is also counsel for a number of successful small to moderately sized business ventures. Scott graduated from Franklin Pierce Law Center in 1985 and has been a member of the Maine Bar since that time. He has been a member of the Title Standards Committee of the Real Estate section of the Maine State Bar Association since 1987. He is a licensed title insurance agent for First American Title Insurance Company.
Scott is a former director of the Winthrop (Maine) YMCA. He is also a member of the Lincoln and Therese Filene Charitable Foundation and the Helen and George Ladd Charitable Corporation.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- Maine State Bar  # 003119
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- English: Spoken, Written