Knowledgeable in all aspects of real estate law, Scott practices primarily in residential and commercial real estate transactions as counsel for lenders, sellers and purchasers. He is also counsel for a number of successful small to moderately sized business ventures. Scott graduated from Franklin Pierce Law Center in 1985 and has been a member of the Maine Bar since that time. He has been a member of the Title Standards Committee of the Real Estate section of the Maine State Bar Association since 1987. He is a licensed title insurance agent for First American Title Insurance Company.
Scott is a former director of the Winthrop (Maine) YMCA. He is also a member of the Lincoln and Therese Filene Charitable Foundation and the Helen and George Ladd Charitable Corporation.
- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- Maine State Bar  # 003119
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- English: Spoken, Written