Cop. Soldier. Lawyer. Law Professor. Judge.
For 24 years I've worked criminal cases, on the streets and in the courtroom, civilian and military, and at local, state, and federal levels. Along the way I've advised on a wide range of legal issues affecting military personnel and their families. Recently retired from the Army as a Lieutenant Colonel in the JAG Corps, I bring an unmatched range of experience to the table.
My services are reserved for those who serve our country and communities: military personnel, veterans, first responders, and their families.
If everything you've built--everything worked to hard to achieve--is at risk, don't take chances. Your service deserves the best defense.
- Oregon State Bar  # 035465
- - Current
- Oregon State Bar
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 55286
- Military Law
- Veteran's Benefits
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- White Collar Crime
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Mangan Law - Main Page