Sean's practice focuses on business transactional law, business litigation, civil litigation, and real estate law. Sean has experience litigating business and civil disputes as both plaintiff's and defendant's counsel, helping buyers and sellers complete real estate transactions, as well as experience drafting contracts ranging from small business contracts to plow a parking lot to large corporation contracts dealing with operating and maintaining real estate.
Sean earned his Juris Doctor (JD) and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Marquette University. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Economics from Northern Arizona University. Before joining Halling & Cayo, Sean ran his own practice, Tosa Law Office.
Sean has not only the legal training and experience needed to provide complete service, he also has the education and training to understand the real world needs and challenges that organizations large and small face today.
320 East Buffalo St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
20720 Watertown Rd.
Waukesha, WI 53186
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D | Certificate In Sports Law
- Marquette University
- M.A | MBA in Sports Business
- Northern Arizona University
- B.S | Business Economics
- Halling & Cayo
- - Current
- I continue to focus on Wisconsin Business Law, Litigation, Business Formation, and Real Estate law. I have expanded my practice areas to include Securities Arbitration and Sports Law.
- Tosa Law Office
- Ran my own solo practice focusing on Wisconsin Business Law, Litigation, and Real Estate Law.
- Legal Intern
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Drafted and edited sponsorship deals and employment contracts for the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1063452
- Federal Circuit
- Free Consultation
I am always willing to give a free 15 minute consultations for all cases, and a half hour consultation for most business litigation cases.
- Business Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Real Estate Law
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Business Litigation
- General Civil
- Spanish: Spoken