Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawg Search
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D | Certificate In Sports Law
- Marquette University
- M.A | MBA in Sports Business
- Northern Arizona University
- B.S | Business Economics
- Halling & Cayo
- - Current
- I continue to focus on Wisconsin Business Law, Litigation, Business Formation, and Real Estate law. I have expanded my practice areas to include Securities Arbitration and Sports Law.
- Tosa Law Office
- Ran my own solo practice focusing on Wisconsin Business Law, Litigation, and Real Estate Law.
- Legal Intern
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Drafted and edited sponsorship deals and employment contracts for the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1063452
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
I am always willing to give a free 15 minute consultations for all cases, and a half hour consultation for most business litigation cases.
- Business Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Real Estate Law
- Securities Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
Additional Practice Areas
- Business Litigation
- General Civil
- Spanish: Spoken
Contact & Map