- Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
- New York
Sean Sabeti obtained his bachelor of science in Criminology from John Jay College of Criminal Justice and then earned his Juris Doctor from Seton Hall Law School. He is admitted to the Bar of the state of New York and a member of Nassau County Bar Association. He served as the chairman of the Civil Right Committee for the Nassau County Bar Association and he was an adjunct professor at C.W. Post, Long Island University.
Over the past 25 years, Sean Sabeti has been practicing and specializing in various aspects of Matrimonial/Family Law, Bankruptcy Law, Criminal Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law and Civil Litigation including Appellate Practice before the Appellate Divisions and the Court of Appeals.
Clients want meaningful results. At the Law Office of Sean Sabeti, the goal is to achieve those results through dedication, hard work and total commitment to professional excellence. It is very important to Sean Sabeti to get the particular results his clients want. He has the ability to see the facts, in a very clear way, to see the issues and to be able to communicate those relevant facts and issues in the case. Sean Sabeti is totally accessible to his clients. He welcomes and encourages clients to contact him so he can offer a thoughtful advice. He is a zealous advocate. He knows how to be aggressive and assertive for his clients.
- City University of New York - John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- B.S. | Criminology
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- New York State Bar  # 2762276
- - Current
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2762276
- Free Consultation
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Foreclosure Defense
- Immigration Law
- Citizenship, Family Visas, Green Cards, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals