Shahina KhanDriver Defense Team
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Traffic Tickets
Shahina grew up in Skokie, Illinois and has lived in the Chicagoland area most of her life. She graduated from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2018 with Juris Doctorate.
Before coming to Driver Defense Team, she was a staff attorney for numerous judges at the Cook County Criminal Division for over two years.
While in law school, Shahina clerked for one of the largest and most respected prosecutor’s offices in the United States – Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office. As a 711 law clerk, she successfully litigated several bench trials and gained a wealth of experience in advocacy. She also clerked at the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission (ARDC). She was also a member of Chicago-Kent’s nationally ranked trial advocacy team.
In her spare time, Shahina enjoys spending time with her family, reading, and traveling.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Driver Defense Team
- - Current
- Staff Attorney
- Cook County Circuit Court
- Law Clerk
- ARDC: Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois
- 711 Law Clerk
- Cook County States Attorneys Office
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6329919
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6329919
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Gun Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hindi: Spoken
- Urdu: Spoken