Sharon Glenn Pratt
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Arbitration & Mediation ...
Sharon Glenn Pratt is the founder of the law firm of Pratt & Associates, APC. She has over 30 years of experience specializing in civil litigation, contract review and preparation, CC&R and Rules interpretation and enforcement, construction and architectural review, Fair Housing law, civil restraining orders, financial issues, elections and recalls, corporate governance, and Anti-SLAPP law. She also practices in other areas of real property law such as construction, easements, boundaries, nuisance, premises liability, and neighbor law.
Sharon is a mother of 3 children, and has been an active supporter of Bellarmine College Prep School, Los Gatos High School, University of Pennsylvania, University of San Diego, and University of California- Berkeley. She and her husband have resided in the Los Gatos mountains for over 30 years, where she is an avid gardener and dog owner. She is a parent member and volunteer for Los Gatos Rowing Club, a sustaining member of National Charity League, and an active member of her church. She formerly served on the board of Junior League of San Jose, and on its public affairs committee.
Litigation, Real Estate Law, Homeowners Association Law, Construction, Common Interest Developments
Santa Clara County Bar Association
San Francisco Bar Association
Executive Council of Homeowners (ECHO)?
National Association of Women Business Owners
San Jose Chamber of Commerce
California Associations Institute
California Association of Community Managers
Santa Clara Law Alumni
California Bar Association
Nevada Bar Association
United States District Court, Central District of California
United States District Court, Northern District of California
United States District Court, Southern District of California
- Univ of Southern Calif
- Undergraduate Degree
- Santa Clara Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 121947
- - Current
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation