Sheba AbrahamPartner / Trial Attorney, Goldberg Noone Abraham
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims
- Florida, New York
Sheba Abraham is an attorney and Partner at Goldberg Noone Abraham. She focuses her practice to complex civil litigation involving personal injury, wrongful death, negligent security, and premises liability. Ms. Abraham is a proud Florida Gator, having earned her Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and her Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida. Ms. Abraham is admitted to practice in all state courts of Florida and New York, as well as before the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- University of Florida Levin School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- The Florida Bar  # 105683
- New York
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Wrongful Death
Personal Injury Law Firm Working For You - Goldberg Noone, LLC http://www.goldberg-law.com/ Call Today: (239) 461-5508 If you or a family member has been associated with a crash, slip and fall, or...Strong Track Record Personal Injury Law Firm for High DUI Punitive Damages in Southwest Florida
Strong Track Record Law Firm for High DUI Punitive Damages http://www.goldberg-law.com/ Call Today: (239) 461-5508 or (239) 208-3000 If you or a loved one has been injured by a drunk driver in...