When you contact our employment law attorneys and Sacramento discrimination lawyers at The Law Offices of Shelley G. Bryant, you can expect to receive emotional support and well-grounded legal advice regarding your matter of sexual harassment, employment discrimination, civil rights issues, and other practice areas.
Our Fresno employment law firm focused solely on assisting people who have been harmed in the work place. Our attorneys, Shelley G. Bryant and Amanda Newell, believe in protecting victims from further victimization, and we use our combined legal experience to aggressively get fair settlements for our clients. Contact The Law Offices of Shelley G. Bryant, today. We look forward to helping you receive the compensation you deserve.
Our Oakland discrimination law firm offers empathetic legal advice and emotional support to victims of all types of harassment and civil rights violations. Whether you need help filing a wrongful termination complaint or returning from a disability leave, we understand how important it is for you to feel protected from further harm or retaliation. We believe in our clients and their cases, and will vigorously defend their rights both in and out of the courtroom. Contact our Fresno employment discrimination law firm today to get the fair and just compensation you are entitled to.
- UC Davis School of Law King Hall
- Law Degree
- Chapman University
- B.A. | Social Studies
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
- California Employment Lawyers
- - Current
- Activities: Specializing in Sexual Harassment Employment Discrimination Wage / Hours / Overtime Disputes / Equal Pay Wrongful Termination / Retaliation Defamation / Libel / Slander Family and Medical Leaves
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Activities: Specializing in Trial Advocacy, Pregnancy Discrmination and Wrongful Termination, and E-Discovery
- California State Bar # 222925
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Employment Law