Sherard Kendre DixonPersonal Injury Lawyer
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability
- Georgia, Georgia
SK Rod Dixon focuses his practice exclusively on personal injury law, which ranges from trucking accidents to shooting cases to medical malpractice cases. He has secured numerous, multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients. He has gotten a bunch of smaller ones too!
Rod has been recognized as a top lawyer by Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, and Georgia Trend Magazine, and his cases have been featured in various publications and national television shows.
Rod founded The Dixon Firm, PC in 2009 after spending ten years practicing as a defense lawyer at two of the most well-respected defense in Atlanta. In addition to his passion for representing his clients, Rod devotes a significant amount of time and resources to his non-profit youth sports organization, Club Hustle, Inc.
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif
- Activities: Law Review, Moot Court
- University of Florida
- B.A. (1996) | Political Science
- Honors: High Honors
- Huff Powell & Bailey
- Alston & Bird LLP
- State Bar of Georgia  # 223395
- - Current
- Free Consultation
Contingency Fees range from 35-45 percent, depending upon the complexity of the case.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts