Neuhardt Law Firm, PC
About Solomon Neuhardt
* Solomon Neuhardt was selected for the 2006 " Billings Business 40 Under 40 " which consists of the 40 most successful business people under the age of 40.
* Solomon served as a consultant for Court TV during the trial of State v. Bieber, also referred to as the "Tiny Tots Daycare Case where Sabine Bieber was convicted of negligently killing one child and severely endangered other children by drugging them with high doses of a Benadryl equivalent.
* Solomon is a Member of the Montana Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice (formerly the American Trial Lawyers Association).
* Solomon grew up on Billings, Montana, attending Billings Senior High School, the University of Montana and then the University of Montana School of Law.
* He enjoys skiing, riding his motorcycle, and tennis. He has traveled internationally to many countries including Russia, Sweden, Germany, France, Holland, the Czech Republic, and the Ukraine.
- Contingent Fees
|Attorney, Neuhardt Law Firm, PC|
|Deputy Public Defender, Yellowstone County Public Defender's Office|
|Attorney, Marra, Wenz, & Johnson|
|Judicial Law Clerk, The Honorable Richard F. Cebull|
|University of Montana - University of Montana-Missoula||LL.B.||Law|
|University of Montana - University of Montana-Missoula||B.B.A.||Business|
|Billings Sr High School||High School Diploma|
WEBSITES & BLOGS
Blog: Neuhardt law Firm, PC
Street Photography: Seven Photos Eventbrite Now Available for All of WordPress.com New Theme: Gazette New Themes: Nucleare and Afterlight All WordPress.com Sites Protected Against Zero Day Vulnerability A Large-Screen Interface and Filters for Notifications Enable Two-Factor Authentication on Your Account New Themes: Ecto and Coherent Ensuring Your Site is Mobile-Friendly