Neuhardt Law Firm, PC
About Solomon Neuhardt
* Solomon Neuhardt was selected for the 2006 " Billings Business 40 Under 40 " which consists of the 40 most successful business people under the age of 40.
* Solomon served as a consultant for Court TV during the trial of State v. Bieber, also referred to as the "Tiny Tots Daycare Case where Sabine Bieber was convicted of negligently killing one child and severely endangered other children by drugging them with high doses of a Benadryl equivalent.
* Solomon is a Member of the Montana Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice (formerly the American Trial Lawyers Association).
* Solomon grew up on Billings, Montana, attending Billings Senior High School, the University of Montana and then the University of Montana School of Law.
* He enjoys skiing, riding his motorcycle, and tennis. He has traveled internationally to many countries including Russia, Sweden, Germany, France, Holland, the Czech Republic, and the Ukraine.
- Contingent Fees
|Attorney, Neuhardt Law Firm, PC|
|Deputy Public Defender, Yellowstone County Public Defender's Office|
|Attorney, Marra, Wenz, & Johnson|
|Judicial Law Clerk, The Honorable Richard F. Cebull|
|University of Montana - University of Montana-Missoula||LL.B.||Law|
|University of Montana - University of Montana-Missoula||B.B.A.||Business|
|Billings Sr High School||High School Diploma|
WEBSITES & BLOGS
Blog: Neuhardt law Firm, PC
New Theme: Libre Reinvented Video for WordPress #LoveWins! LGBTQ Bloggers Make Their Voices Heard July in Blogging U.: Blogging 101 and 201 Celebrating 10 Years of WordPress.com & Automattic Early Theme Adopters: Gazette New Theme: Argent A perfect EFF score! We’re proud to have your back. Jenny Diski on Writing, Love, and Cancer