Spencer Aronfeld, is a board-certified civil trial lawyer who has earned international recognition as being a “lawyer for the people.” Born in Chicago, Illinois, and raised in Wichita, Kansas, Aronfeld graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 1991. Upon graduation, he founded his own firm, Aronfeld Trial Lawyers, based in Coral Gables, Florida.
He has dedicated his life to representing individuals against corporate giants, such as Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Disney Cruise Lines, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Holland America Cruise Lines, Bayer, Johnson & Johnson, Stryker, Target, Publix, Walmart, Mt. Sinai Hospital, State Farm Insurance Company, United Automobile Insurance Company, Baptist Health South Florida, South Miami Hospital, and International Airplane Leasing.
Aronfeld has been recognized as one of the “20 Most Intriguing Floridians” by Florida Magazine and has been featured as a legal expert on national media outlets across the country, including: The Dr. Phil Show, The Doctors, NBC’s Today Show, Court TV, Primer Impacto, Univision, Montel, Tyra, Dateline NBC, America’s Most Wanted, The Insider, Cristina, Sevsec al Fondo, CNN and HLN with Jane Velez-Mitchell. Aronfeld is a published author, frequent blogger and has written numerous articles for the American Association for Justice’s “Trial Magazine,” as well as other national legal publications, which can be purchased on Amazon, Spencer M. Aronfeld, Author Page.
Community service and helping others is an important part of his life. In 2010, Aronfeld founded Lawyers to the Rescue, a non-profit humanitarian initiative to provide legal assistance and civil rights activism for those in need. Spencer Aronfeld is also an avid marathon runner and is competing in the TSC New York City Marathon on November 3, 2019.
- Trial Lawyers College
- (1997) Trial Advocacy
- Founded by Gerry Spence, the Trial Lawyers College is an institution devoted to teaching lawyers how to win cases on behalf of people.
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Spencer Aronfeld graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 1991. While in law school he was very active on both the Inter American Law Review and International Moot Court Team. He was part of the University of Miami's International Moot Court Team and competed at the Regional Competition held at the University of Alabama. He was awarded "Outstanding Oralist." Since graduation Aronfeld has been actively involved in the Law School Alumni Association. He lectures frequently at the school on Mass Torts, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Law Firm Management. In 2010 he released his book: "Make It Your Own Law Firm" at the University of Miami. In 2011 he hosted the Regional Mock Trial Competition at the University of Miami on behalf of the American Association of Justice. In 2012, he hosted the Lawyers to the Rescue Public Service Awards at UM Law School which recognized members of the legal community who are role models for public service.
- Honors: Cum Laude Mofsky Scholarship Award
- Activities: Inter American Law Review-Associate Member International Moot Court Team
- University of Miami
- B.B.A. | Business
- Activities: Founder of Italian Club. Reporter for Ibis Newspaper.
- Founder and CEO
- Aronfeld Trial Lawyers
- - Current
- Spencer Aronfeld has enjoyed powerful courtroom victories over Walt Disney World, Wild Oats, P.A.C. Construction, Fedan Tire, and Todel Apartments and has gained international recognition as a lawyer for the people. Born in Chicago, Illinois, and raised in Wichita, Kansas, Aronfeld graduated cum laude from the University Of Miami School Of Law in 1991. Upon graduation, he founded his own firm, in Coral Gables, Florida. He has dedicated his life to representing individuals against corporate giants, such as the Carnival Corporation, Florida Marlins, Bayside Marketplace, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami-Dade County, Mt. Sinai Hospital, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd., State Farm Insurance Company, United Automobile Insurance Company, Baptist Hospitals, South Miami Hospital and International Airplane Leasing. Aronfeld earned international recognition after his first jury trial, when an Orlando, Florida jury awarded his Uruguayan clients a $100,000.00 verdict against Walt Disney World. Before trial, Disney had offered his clients only $1,200.00. That verdict remains one of the largest in a personal injury case against the Mouse and his legal battle was recounted in the book, "Disney, the Mouse Betrayed." Aronfeld graduated from the Trial Lawyer College, a non-profit institution founded and directed by legendary trial lawyer, Gerry Spence in Dubois, Wyoming. Lawyers are admitted by invitation only and learn how to try cases on behalf of the people. Aronfeld has since returned as part of the faculty and has joined Spence on several of his nationwide book tours. Aronfeld has hosted his own weekly radio talk and lectures frequently around the country. He has appeared on the NBC's Today Show, Dr. Phil, The Doctors, Court TV, Primer Impacto, Tyra, Dateline NBC, America's Most Wanted, The Insider, CNN and HLN. Aronfeld is a Board Certified as a Civil Trial Lawyer by both the Florida Bar and the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Board Certification was established in 1982 by the Supreme Court of Florida. It provides Clients with the assurance in the selection of legal counsel. A lawyer who is Board Certified by The Florida Bar has demonstrated ability and experience in their field of practice and has earned a reputation for professionalism with the legal Community. Furthermore, a lawyer who is Board Certified by The Florida Bar exhibits outstanding character and ethics. Likewise, Spencer Aronfeld is an active member of The Florida Bar and has substantial experience in his area of specialty: Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Law. Since 2007 has been recognized as one of Florida's Super Lawyers and one of the "20 Most Intriguing Floridians" by Florida Magazine. In addition to the Florida Bar, he is admitted to practice in Federal Court, the District of Colombia and the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of American Justice Association, Miami-Dade Justice Association, Trial Lawyers for Public Justice and an Eagle Member of the Florida Justice Association. His firm is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell. Aronfeld lectures at the prestigious Trial Lawyers College, founded by legendary lawyer Gerry Spence and open by invitation only; he also tours with Mr. Spence. He is licensed to practice in Florida and the District of Columbia, and was admitted to both the Federal District Court Practice (1992) and the Federal Trial Bar of the US District Court (1993). He has chaired numerous seminars for the Florida Justice Association (Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers) and spoken at the annual convention of the American Association of Justice (Association of Trial Lawyers of America) in San Francisco and Maui. Aronfeld has written numerous featured articles for the American Association for Justice's Trial Magazine as well as other national legal publications which can be purchased on Amazon. In 2010, in response to the earthquake in Haiti, Aronfeld founded Lawyers to the Rescue, a not for profit humanitarian initiative to provide legal assistance and civil rights activism for those in need. In September 2010 Aronfeld's first book was published, "Sara Rose, Kid Lawyer." "Sara Rose, Kid Lawyer" is a fully illustrated children's book that tells the story of a tenacious fourth grade girl who likes to argue. He wrote the book to inspire young children and girls in particular to consider the legal profession. A portion of the proceeds of this book, go to support Lawyers to the Rescue. The book can be purchased on Sara Rose Kid Lawyer. Aronfeld is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. In 2011, Aronfeld published his second book: "Make It Your Own, the Ultimate Law Student's Guide to Starting Your Own Law Firm." The book launched at Florida International University College of Law. A reading and signing of the book was held at the University of Miami School of Law on April 6, 2011. In 2011 Aronfeld coordinated the Student Trial Advocacy Competition for the American Association for Justice. The event was held at the University of Miami School of Law March 4-6, 2011. Students from 8 law schools participated in the event. Despite his national visibility, Aronfeld is deeply tied to the Miami and South Florida.
- Make It Your Own Law Firm, The Ultimate Law Student's Guide to Owning, Managing and Marketing Your Own Successful Law Firm
- Amicus Curaie Publishing, Inc.
- Sara Rose, Kid Lawyer
- Amicus Curaie Publishing, Inc.
- Sexual Assault by a Health Care Provider
- Trial Magazine-American Association for Justice
- Coming Back From the Brink
- Trial Magazine. The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- "Make It Your Own Law Firm" Presentation at the University of Miami School of Law, University of Miami School of Law
- Spencer Aronfeld's 26th year making this presentation at University Miami School of Law! Find out what it takes to be a great law firm owner and a happy law firm owner.
- Speaker and Organizer of the Student Trial Advocacy Competition for the American Association of Justice, University of Miami School of Law
- American Association for Justice
- Board Certfied Civil Trial
- Florida Bar
- AV Rated
- Martindale Hubbel
- Board Certified Civil Trial
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Board Certified in Pretrial Law
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Ceritficate of Recognition
- City of Coral Gables
- In recognition of Spencer Aronfeld's contributions to the City of Coral Gables regarding the Annual Festival of Lights.
- Lawyers to the Rescue
- - Current
- Activities: Lawyers to the Rescue is a non-denominational humanitarian organization created by lawyers committed to bringing legal assistance and humanitarian support to people around the world in times of crisisâregardless of their race, religion, sexual orientation or political affiliation. We work independently of any political, religious, or financial agenda. While our organization was founded by lawyers, it is open to all who share our vision, which includes promoting a positive view toward lawyers. At times, Lawyers to the Rescue may speak out publicly in an effort to bring attention to forgotten crises, to alert the world to abuses occurring behind the headlines, and to bring public attention to any inadequacies of the legal system.
- American Association of Justice
- Leaders Forum
- - Current
- Attorneys Breakfast Club (ABC)
- - Current
- Florida Justice Association
- - Current
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- District of Columbia
- 11th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Free Consultation
We provide a free initial consultation to all clients. We are available to visit clients at their homes, hospital or nursing home. We represent clients from around the world and will travel to meet certain clients at no charge if necessary to provide proper representation.
- Contingent Fees
We take cases only on a contingent fee basis. Unless we are able to obtain a successful result our clients owe us nothing for our fees.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We abide by the rules regulating the Florida Bar regarding contingency contracts. For more information, please contact me.
- Maritime Law
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Italian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
A behind the scenes look at Spencer Aronfeld and the team at Aronfeld Trial Lawyers, P.A. Spencer Aronfeld tells the story of how and why he began practicing law.What is the Best Kind of Auto Insurance to Buy in Florida?
Miami Car Accident Attorney, Spencer Aronfeld discusses the importance of adding Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage to your insurance policy as a Florida driver.Booking Cruise Ship Excursions and What Passengers Need To Know
Maritime Personal Injury Attorney Spencer Aronfeld has some important tips when booking cruise ship excursions. Most importantly: Purchase the excursion directly from the cruise line.Should I Buy Travel Insurance When Going on a Cruise?
Cruise ship passenger injury attorney Spencer Aronfeld discusses the importance of purchasing travel insurance when going on a cruise.Lawyers to the Rescue Holds Hurricane Dorian Relief Fundraiser
The nonprofit organization, Lawyers to the Rescue is holding a special fundraising event to help the victims of Hurricane Dorian.Car Accident Attorney Spencer Aronfeld Discusses the Dangers of Driving in Miami
Miami auto accident attorney Spencer Aronfeld discusses the dangers of driving in South Florida and the No. 1 thing you must do after a car accident.Slip and Fall Case Tips that Will Maximize Your Recovery
Miami personal injury attorney, Spencer Aronfeld has some important tips on how you can maximize your settlement in a slip, trip or fall case.Sports-Related Injuries On Cruise Ships and What You Must Prove to Hold the Cruise Line Liable
South Florida Maritime Personal Injury Attorney, Spencer Aronfeld discusses sports-related injuries on cruise ships and what you must prove to hold the cruise line accountable for your injuries.How To Join Attorney Breakfast Club
Founder, Spencer Aronfeld discusses how to join Attorney Breakfast Club and what it can do for your law practice.What is a Wrongful Death Case in the State of Florida?
Board Certified Personal Injury Attorney Spencer Aronfeld discusses the process of filing a wrongful death lawsuit, the statute of limitations in the State of Florida and the importance of hiring experienced legal counsel to file your claim.Labor Day Safety Tips From South Florida Personal Injury Attorney | Spencer Aronfeld
Miami Personal Injury Attorney Spencer Aronfeld discusses the top Labor Day injuries and accidents to be aware of this holiday.Important Back To School Driving Safety Tips - Aronfeld Trial Lawyers
Miami Personal Injury Attorney Spencer Aronfeld shares some important back-to-school driving safety tips for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year.Florida's New Texting & Driving Law - Aronfeld Trial Lawyers
Miami Car Accident Attorney Spencer Aronfeld discusses the important changes to Florida's texting and driving law.School Bus Safety - Aronfeld Trial Lawyers
Board Certified Personal Injury Attorney Spencer Aronfeld has some important back-to-school tips for children and parents when it comes to school bus safety.Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady - Adults Only Cruise Ship
Maritime Personal Injury Attorney Spencer Aronfeld discusses the exciting launch of Virgin Voyages' Exclusive 'Adults-Only' cruise ship, Scarlet Lady set to debut in April 2020. The ship will be the first of four Virgin cruise ships set to sail from Port Miami, offering four to five-night cruises to the Caribbean and Bahamas.Cruise Ship Injury Attorney - How To Win Your Cruise Ship Lawsuit
Maritime Personal Injury Attorney Spencer Aronfeld has some important tips on how to win your cruise ship injury case and maximize your accident settlement. E-Book 'Five Things You Need to Know to Win Your Cruise Ship Lawsuit' is FREE to download on our website: https://www.aronfeld.com.How Soon I Should Contact A Cruise Ship Accident Lawyer? - Aronfeld Trial Lawyers
Maritime Personal Injury Lawyer Spencer Aronfeld discusses the time you have to contact an attorney after an accident on a cruise ship.How Maritime Law Works - Aronfeld Trial Lawyers
Board Certified Personal Injury Attorney Spencer Aronfeld discusses the complexities of federal maritime law and what passengers need to prove to hold a cruise line accountable for their injuries.Serious Cruise Ship Injury - The Most Common Accident Sites?
Maritime Personal Injury Attorney, Spencer Aronfeld discusses the most common accident sites on a cruise ship, and where passengers can suffer serious injuries.How To Deal With Insurance Adjusters After Car Accident - Aronfeld Trial Lawyers
Miami car accident attorney Spencer Aronfeld discusses important tips for car accident victims when speaking to their insurance company after the accident.When Should I Contact A Lawyer After Car Accident? - Aronfeld Trial Lawyers
Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer Spencer Aronfeld has some important tips for accident victims. The most important being to seek immediate medical care and get your injuries treated. Next, consult with a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer to ensure that your legal rights are protected. Not every attorney is Board Certified, and it is an important distinction made by the Florida Bar.How Does A Lawyer Increase Personal Injury Settlement - Aronfeld Trial Lawyers
Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer Spencer Aronfeld discusses the importance of consulting with an experienced personal injury attorney after an accident and how hiring a lawyer can help increase the value of your injury settlement.Inside Look At Aronfeld Trial Lawyers New Offices | 1 Alhambra Plaza, Penthouse, Coral Gables, FL
Maritime Personal Injury Attorney Spencer Aronfeld gives clients an inside look at the firm's new offices located at 1 Alhambra Plaza in beautiful Coral Gables, directly across the street from the Hyatt Hotel.Cruise Ship Injury Attorney - Where Are Cruise Ship Cases Filed?
Cruise ship passenger injury attorney Spencer Aronfeld discusses where cruise ship cases must be filed and the strict deadline injured passengers have to file these cases.Slip and Fall at a Florida Publix?
Board Certified Personal Injury Attorney Spencer Aronfeld discusses slip and fall cases at Publix and what it takes to hold the supermarket chain liable for your injuries.Miami Defective Products Lawyer: Artificial Hip Implant Recall And Claims
After thousands of patients receive Stryker hip implants, a recall of the design has many worried of possible chromium and cobalt toxicity. It is important for patients to contact their orthopedic surgeon and an experienced attorney concerning this matter.Miami Accident Lawyer: Cruise Ship Safety Tips~On Shore Excursions
On shore excursions while on cruise vacations can be hazardous and lead to complications. In the event of injury, cruise ships are not liable. It is important for travelers to make sure that these excursions are properly insured.Miami Accident Lawyer: Cruise Ship Accidents (Video Response)
Going on a cruise? It is important to know that if injury occurs on a cruise ship, their is a one year statute of limitations in which a law suit could be filed.Miami Traffic Homicide Lawyer: "NO TEXT MESSAGE IS WORTH A LIFE"
DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE! Distractions are the primary causes of car accidents. Put your cell phone away to avoid serious injury and even death.Abogado en Miami: Control de Armas y Seguridad Durante las Fiestas
Una entervista con Spencer Aronfeld y sargento Garcia, de Coral Gables Police habla de los peligros de las armas de fuego. Las medidas de seguridad se deben seguir para evitar peligro si una arma se encuentra por los ninos. Armas en la casa deben estar bien escondidas y encerradas para evitar el contacto con los ninos.Miami Lawyer and Coral Gables Police Department: Gun Control and Safety During the Holidays
Spencer Aronfeld's interview with a Sergeant of Coral Gables Police speaks of the dangers of guns and weapons. Safety measures should be followed to ensure that injury doesn't occur when a weapon is found and is loaded. Weapons at home should be well hidden and locked to avoid contact with curious children who may come across a gun in the home.Miami Personal Injury Lawyer Has Safety Advice for Bounce House Accidents
Parents should be aware of the dangers of bounce houses. Safety precautions and adult supervision are pivotal in order to keep children away from emergency rooms. Please take these important tips into consideration when hosting a party with a bounce house.Personal Injury Lawyer in Miami: The Truth About Car Accident Insurance
Denise McGriff shares her accident experience and the importance of having uninsured motorist protection or under-insured motorist protection in case of accident/injury.Miami Car Accident Lawyer: Advice for Safe Holiday Driving
Staying safe during the holiday season can be difficult due to do the business on the streets. Always wear a seat belt and avoid driving on holiday nights like Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years to steer clear from drunk drivers.Defective Drug Lawyer: AFib Medication Pradaxa Dangers and Injuries
Unfortunately for people who suffer from AFib, Pradaxa is proving to be defective and more dangerous than Coumadin. In its first weeks on the market, there were more than 300 adverse reactions reported to the FDA. Pradaxa is reportedly the cause of internal bleeding.Florida Attorney Explains: "Why and How Lawyers Get Sued for Malpractice?"
Spencer's Attorney Breakfast Club interview with Warren Trazenfeld sheds light on legal malpractice-a way for lawyers to avoid getting sued. The Attorney Breakfast Club, founded in 2010, is an organization dedicated to helping lawyers build their practices by utilizing innovative networking, marketing and technology.Injury Lawyer: Dangerous Pharmaceutical Drugs and Medical Devices
Taking to Las Vegas, Spencer Aronfeld shares the scoop behind mass tort cases, involving defective drugs and medical devices.Florida Attorneys Explain: What is a Trademark
Intellectual Property Lawyer Mark Terry talks about trademarks and patents in this interview by Spencer Aronfeld.Florida Accident Lawyer: Florida's PIP Insurance Explained
In an interview with Kevin Whitehead, we learn the details of Florida's Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance.Miami Lawyer Explains: School Bus Safety
Parents should take the necessary measures to ensure their kids safe transportation on school buses. Seat belts are the number 1 way to ensure safety.Miami Lawyer: The Attorney Breakfast Club of Broward County Welcomes Ron Worst
At the Broward County chapter of the Attorney Breakfast Club, Ron Worst shares his expertise on fraud and negligent security services.Miami Lawyer Explains Lawyers to the Rescue
Lawyers to the Rescue, a non-profit organization, is made up of lawyers and non-lawyers whose goal is to help those in need, by providing a free legal clinic at Camillus House once a month.Miami Medical Malpractice Lawyer: Victim of Wrong Site Surgery Speaks Out
Aronfeld client, Steffi Ortiz presents her story of a wrongful site surgery. This is a very frightening medical mistake in which a procedure is preformed on the wrong person or on the wrong body part. In order to avoid this medical mistake, patients should have a trusting family member by their side to ensure that the procedure is begun properly.Miami Car Accident Lawyer Explains Hit and Run Car Accidents
In case of car accident, call 911 and stay in put!Miami Children's Rights Lawyer: "Are You Signing Your Kid's Rights Away?"
Need advice on summer program's for your children? Assure that waivers and releases protect their legal rights.Defective Drugs Lawyer: Fosamax Injury Claims Information May 2011 Newsletter
Fosamax injury claim lawyer Spencer Aronfeld explains about injuries related to the use of Fosamax.How Do You Hire a Lawyer? Its Like Sushi
How to Hire a Lawyer. Spencer Aronfeld a Miami lawyer discusses how to pick a lawyer and where to find a specialist.Teenager Falsely Accused at CVS and Forced to Reveal Her Feminine Pad
Teen girl who was accused of shoplifting tells her story and discusses her law suit against CVS pharmacy for falsely accusing her of shoplifting."Make It Your Own Law Firm " at the University of Miami
Spencer Aronfeld, the author of Make It Your Own Law Firm the Ultimate Law Students Guide to Making, Managing and Marketing Your Own Law Firm discusses his career and book.Attorney's Breakfast Club (ABC) with Miami Lawyer Spencer Aronfeld
Attorneys Breakfast Club host Florida medical malpractice lawyer Spencer Aronfeld discusses how this group works together to improve their practices.Woman Injured on Carnival Cruise Ship
Cruise injury attorney Spencer Aronfeld discusses a Carnival cruise line injury case with his client and advises of the legal pitfalls associated with the representation of cruise accident cases.Lawyers to the Rescue/Habitat for Humanity-Rooftop Lawyer Spencer Aronfeld
Lawyers to the Rescues Habitat for Humanity project.Accutane Injury lawyer Spencer Aronfeld speaking at Mass Torts in Las Vegas
Accutane injury lawyer, Spencer Aronfeld explains how Accutane is responsible for causing disease.DANGEROUS ACCUTANE INJURIES-LAWYER SPENCER ARONFELD
Spencer Aronfeld is a Miami Accutane injury claim lawyer and discusses the drug and the consequences of taking it.Florida car accident lawyer Spencer Aronfeld advises what kind of car insurance to purchase.
The best insurance if you are in a car accident? Find out from South Florida car accident lawyer Spencer Aronfeld.Aronfeld hosts the City of Coral Gables Menorah Lighting Ceremony 2008
Annual City of Coral Gables Menorah Lighting Ceremony hosted by Aronfeld Trial Lawyers.Seasons Greetings from Aronfeld Trial Lawyers
Florida lawyer Spencer Aronfeld's holiday greeting video.On-Air Legal Consultant
Florida injury lawyer Spencer Aronfeld international media consultant on legal issues.