Labor & Industries Attorney with 13 Years Experience Litigating Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice And Wrongful Death Cases. Co-Founder of Washington Law Center. Recognized As A Leading Washington Attorney In The Fight To Protect Injured Workers And Their Families.
Examples of Large Entities Litigated Against: Boeing; Costco; Walmart; McDonalds; Labor Ready; Exon Mobile; School Districts; Large Hotels; Counties; Virtually Every Insurance Company With A Name, And The State of Washington. No Opponent is Too Big (The Bigger Their Size, The Bigger Their Wallet).
Successes Include: Thousands of Clients Served. Tens of Millions Recovered. Numerous Multi-Million Dollar Results, Including Many Lifetime Injury Pension Awards. A Reputation For Taking And Winning Some Of The Hardest Cases.
* Past Results Do Not Guarantee Future Outcomes. Every Case is Different And Must Be Evaluated On Its Own Facts And Probabilities For Success.
- Ucla School Of Law
- Washington State Bar Association  # 42704
- New York State Bar  # 4294104
- - Current
- New York
- Free Consultation
I agree to accept an attorney fee only if you win your case, and then only in an amount which is customary and reasonable for the legal services provided.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I front most litigation costs (at my discretion) because most people who are severely injured cannot afford to fight an expensive litigation battle against Goliath insurance companies and corporate defendants without this help. Washington Law Center is capable of fronting tens of thousands, or even far more than a hundred thousand dollars in litigation costs for each case we decide to support, depending on the facts of that case and the merit of making such expenditures. Due to this strong financial position, Attorneys with lesser resources are encouraged to affiliate with Washington Law Center in their own high-cost, high-stakes litigation.
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law