Free Consultation: (636) 947-1122Tap to Call This Lawyer
Spencer Williams

Spencer Williams

Highly experienced in Order of Protection, Family Law and Divorce. Call now!
  • Family Law, Divorce
  • Missouri
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Spencer has practiced exclusively in family and domestic relations law for over twenty years as a counselor of law and aggressive litigator for hundreds of clients. He has helped his client’s find success in cases ranging from complex financial and high conflict custody disputes to settled family law matters.

Facing one of the most difficult times of your life requires someone on your side that knows the legal system and will tirelessly work to get the best outcome for you financially and regarding custody of your children.

He has spoken at several legal seminars on family law topics including child support, maintenance, contested custody litigation and use of electronic discovery in family law cases.

Spencer attended the University of Missouri-Columbia for his undergraduate degree (B.A. Political Science) and law degree. He is a strong supporter of the University and fan of the Tiger athletics programs.

Away from the office, Spencer spends his free time with his family, playing sports, board games and reading. Spencer enjoys travel and experiencing different cultures.

Note--- The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.

University of Missouri School of Law
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Experience
Briscoe, Wulff, Crosby, Luber & Williams LLP
Speaking Engagements
15th Annual Cordell and Cordell CLE, Family Law CLE
Professional Associations
Missouri State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
St. Charles County Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Georgia State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
The Missouri Bar
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
    Free Initial 30 minute consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Additional Practice Areas
  • Paternity
  • Order of Protection
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. My little sister is 17, she graduates early and wants to move in with me is that possible?
A: She can file a petition for emancipation. You can consider filing for guardianship of your sister as well.
View More Answers
Social Media
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
501 First Capitol Drive
Suite 2
Saint Charles, MO 63301
Telephone: (636) 947-1122