Free Consultation: (360) 526-8191Tap to Call This Lawyer
Stan Glisson

Stan Glisson

Glisson & Morris
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
  • Washington
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Kitsap County attorney Stan Glisson is a former public defender and former county deputy prosecuting attorney. He has more than two decades of experience with jury trials and litigation and this in-depth knowledge benefits every case he takes on. From DUI to complex white collar crimes, Attorney Glisson puts care and attention into every matter, helping clients reach outcomes that protect their rights, their reputation, and their freedom. He is licensed to practice law in Washington State, Federal District Courts, and Suquamish Tribal Court. To discuss your case, learn more about Stan Glisson’s practice, and find out how he may be able to help you, call Glisson & Morris to schedule a consultation.

University of Washington School of Law
University of Washington School of Law Logo
University of Alaska - Fairbanks
B.A. (1994)
University of Alaska - Fairbanks Logo
Professional Experience
Glisson & Morris
- Current
Glisson, Witt & Altman
Deputy Prosecutor
Kitsap County Prosecutor's Office
Speaking Engagements
Impaired Driving, Gig Harbor Criminal Justice Summit, Gig Harbor, WA
Criminal Law: Jury Selection, Openings & Closings, Litigation Basics for the General Practitioner, Seattle, WA
Rising Star
Washington Law and Politics
40 Under Forty
Kitsap Peninsula Business Journal
Professional Associations
Kitsap County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Washington State Bar  # 28323
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal District Court, Western District of Washington
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Insurance Claims
    Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
    Traffic Tickets
    Suspended License
  • English
Legal Answers
Q. Can a warrant be issued by the court for not submitting DNA after being released?
A: Absolutely. The normal process is to set a court date first, then issue a warrant at that hearing. But if providing a DNA sample was a court requirement, and it wasn't done, then the court can definitely issue a warrant.
Q. My brother in law got ran over what are his options? He developed health problems that doctors can't diagnose
A: He should talk to a personal injury firm, but ideally one that also does some criminal / DUI work. They will be able to pursue maximum compensation for him, and also guide him through the criminal process and obtain information for him so he understands how the case is being handled on the criminal side.
Q. Can I get a speeding ticket in the mail if I was not pulled over?
A: Short answer yes, it happens all the time. Most often from traffic cameras, but that is not the only source. The fact that the ticket can be issued that way doesn't mean that these tickets can't be beaten though. A ticket that was issued by mail almost always has problems with is that make it easier to win in court. Probably a good idea to call an attorney who practices in the court where the ticket was issued and find out what your options are.
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Glisson & Morris
623 Dwight Street
Port Orchard, WA 98366
Telephone: (360) 526-8191
Fax: (360) 519-3511