Free Consultation: (701) 997-0300Tap to Call This Lawyer
Stefan Dunkelgrun

Stefan Dunkelgrun

  • Estate Planning
  • Minnesota, New York, North Dakota
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Fordham University School of Law
Fordham University School of Law Logo
Fordham University
MBA | Finance
Fordham University Logo
Professional Associations
North Dakota Bar  # 08672
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
North Dakota
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. Tax Court
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Practice Area
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • Dutch: Spoken, Written
  • English: Spoken, Written
Legal Answers
Q. I reported animal cruelty on my sons landlords now I'm being harassed threatened
A: Document every interaction, log the time, date, the person involved, and the nature of the incident. Also document every interaction with the police. Bonus points if you have any other evidence, such as phone records.

Once you have sufficient documentation, if the police are not willing to do anything, talk to the local states attorney.
Q. Can I see my landlord for not accepting my Emotional Support Animal?
A: you can sue, but that doesn't mean you'll win.

To give a more practical answer, talk to attorneys who specialize in disability and/or landlord/tenant issues. If no one is willing to take your case on contingency, you'll probably lose
Q. My 11 yr old daughter has been telling me she doesn’t want to come to my place I have joint physical custody of her
A: There's the legal answer, and the practical answer.

Assuming her dad is supportive, I strongly recommend talking it through with your daughter and trying to get her to understand and come willingly. Forcing a child to come against her will might be more damaging to your relationship in the long run than giving her a bit more leeway now.

Do you really want the court to get involved?
View More Answers
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
Forks Law PLLC
4324 University Avenue Suite A
Grand Forks, ND 58203
Telephone: (701) 997-0300