- Divorce, Family Law
Attorney Stephanie Vick is an associate attorney. Stephanie guides clients through making difficult decisions with ease, understanding, and compassion and prepares all types of family law matters for filing, as well as representing clients at court appearances, hearings and trial.
Family-related conflicts are difficult and stressful. Stephanie is prepared to help clients through the rough patches.
Before law school, she worked in juvenile and adult mental health which led her to an internship with TeamChild. She then volunteered with Community Court and worked as Rule 9 intern with the Spokane City Public Defenders for 1 year.
Stephanie maintains her work-life balance with hockey, hiking, and caring for her dog, Benji, and cat, Pumpkin.
- Gonzaga University
- J.D. (2020)
- Activities: Juvenile Record Sealing Clinic
- Concordia College-Moorhead
- B.A. (2017) | Psychology and Political Science
- Washington State Bar Association  # 56954
- Washington State Bar Association
- ID Number: 56954
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Initial consults are offered at $200.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law