Stephany L. Impson
- Divorce, Family Law, Real Estate Law ...
Stephany L. Impson received her law degree from the University of Illinois. In addition, she has an MBA with emphases in Marketing and Finance from Northwestern University, is a certified Illinois Administrative Adjudicator, and has certification as a Family Law Mediator.
For over three decades, Stephany worked in the title insurance industry. For much of that time, she was a national underwriting counsel. In that capacity, she underwrote and closed transactions for commercial and industrial properties located in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada. In the four years before entering private practice, she was a real estate counsel affiliated with the legal department of BP America in which she assisted in the purchase, sale and leasing of properties in major American markets.
Before her relocation to the Neponset area in the spring of 2018, Stephany had been a resident of the Village of Campton Hills in Kane County, Illinois, where she served on the Village's Plan Commission and was the Village's Administrative Administrator, conducting hearings involving municipal code violations. Since 2010, she was a volunteer with the CASA or Court Appointed Special Advocate program, serving as an advocate for abused and neglected children in Kane County, Illinois.
- University of Illinois College of Law
- Northwestern University
- MBA | Marketing; Finance
- State Bar of Illinois  # 0014435
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills