Mr. Varga’s experience as an Attorney in Los Angeles spanning four decades gives him a unique legal perspective. He graduated from Stanford University in 1975 with a BA in Psychology. Then, he pursued his law degree at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, California. After passing the bar, Stephen A. Varga began his legal career in 1980, focusing primarily on personal injury and criminal law. In 1982, Mr. Varga began practicing solo and opened his own law office. In 1999, he moved his practice to the South Bay area of Los Angeles County. With a wide variety of criminal defense cases, Mr. Varga has found success. As a result, his experience with the justice system is an exceptional resource that provides his clients with the best possible legal guidance.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. (1979) | I was focused on general legal studies.
- Stanford University
- Bachelor of Arts (1975) | I majored in Psychology. This was an extremely good fit for what I'm doing now in criminal law. The study of jury selection, jury dynamics, and jury persuasion is now a serious branch of psychology, so is the study, AND PROOF, of false confessions and
- Law Office of Stephen A. Varga
- - Current
- My firm handles DUI Charges, Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Civil Law matters.
- California State Bar  # 93033
- - Current
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hungarian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written