Divorce and family law attorney Stephen E.S. Daray established his Cleveland area law office to help clients get past the emotional and legal issues related to a divorce. Residents in and around metropolitan Cleveland, and throughout the state of Ohio and beyond, have trusted Stephen's ability to resolve or litigate a contentious divorce or assist in arriving at an amicable dissolution. His experience is combined with a commitment to improved technology will provide you with confidence, convenience and efficiency.
Mr. Daray is a member of various bar associations (having served on the board of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association's Family Law section) and has written for the Cleveland Bar Magazine on family law issues. He is always seeking to update his knowledge in this ever-changing area of law.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- Michigan State University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Scholar Athlete Honors- All semesters
- Sole Practicioner
- Law Offices of Stephen ES Daray
- - Current
- Stephen's practice has been focused on domestic relations, divorce, custody, child support, spousal support, and related family law matters for over 12 years.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Rates and retainers vary depending upon nature of case. Retainers will vary from $500 to $5,000 and our hourly rates range from $295 to $75
- Family Law
- Child Custody & Support
- English: Spoken, Written