Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- College of Wooster
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Honors in Political Science
- General Counsel for U.S. Financial Life Insurance Company
- AXA Equitable
- Manage general legal issues including contracts, compliance, corporate compliance, litigation, complaints, Patriot Act Compliance, Sarbanes Oxley compliance, privacy, document retention, agency licensing and agency disputes. Assisted in and planned for shutdown of Company operations in Cincinnati, with direct responsibility for liquidation of all assets, resolution of liabilities, cancellation of contracts, organization and transfer of client and business files, and transfer of legal and compliance responsibilities to home office.
- Senior Prosecuting Attorney
- Hamilton County Prosecutor
- Defense of county in various personal injury and civil rights litigation. Representation of County Departments in disputes with other governmental agencies, privacy issues, and balance of authority issues.
- External Counsel
- U.S. Financial Life Insurance Company
- Litigation management, client complaint management, risk management involving claims, complaints, employment and agency disputes.
- General Counsel
- U.S. Financial Life Insurance Co., a subsidiary of MONY, Inc.
- Managed legal affairs of company, including contracts, insurance, corporate compliance, customer complaints, litigation, and agency complaints.
- Dinsmore & Shohl
- Business Litigation; Insurance Coverage Litigation; Asbestos Personal Injury; Contracts and Small Business law.
- Ohio State Bar
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
- Activities: President, 1999-2000
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
Additional Practice Area
- Insurance Bad Faith
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map