I am an experienced Estate Planning, Trust, Will, Probate, Business Formation, and Civil Litigation attorney. I zealously represent clients throughout Sacramento.
Having practiced law for over 25 years, I bring a wealth of knowledge and skill to advocate for my clients' rights and interests. I am dedicated to providing personal attention and outstanding service, while pursuing the best possible outcomes.
A native of Sacramento, I returned to Elk Grove in 2001 and thereafter fulfilled my dream of opening my own practice. Outside of work, I can be found enjoying time with my wife and three children.
Contact me for a free, no obligation consultation.
- BYU Law School
- J.D. (1991) | Law
- Brigham Young University
- B.S. (1988) | Finance
- Minor in Accounting and Economics
- Stephen T Hodge Law Office
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 158273
- Federalist Society
- Sacramento County Bar Association - Probate & Estate Planning Section
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Supreme Court
Free no-obligation consultation
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Trust Litigation
- Stephen T. Hodge's Website Profile
- Stephen T Hodge Law Office Website