Steve Buchwalter has been protecting investors in Southern California for over 25 years. He advocates for individuals, non-profits and corporations in Securities Law, Arbitration & Mediation, and Stockbroker & Investment Fraud matters. Additionally, he assists businesses with legal formation and legal disputes.
Steve brings unique insight and understanding to his representation as a former licensed commodity trading adviser and stockbroker. Recognized as an expert in his field, he has successfully resolved over 400 cases. In 2009, Steve received the largest California judgement of 4.2 billion for his client.
Steve is dedicated to providing legal representation with commitment and integrity. Contact Steve today for a free consultation to see how he can help you.
- University of La Verne College of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Sole Practitioner
- Steve Buchwalter Law Offices
- Staff Attorney
- Investors Arbitration Services, Inc
- Confirming and Vacating Arbitration Awards
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA)
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 168501
- - Current
- 9th Circuit
- Free Consultation
Investors are generally represented on a contingency basis.
- Securities Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Business Law
- Steve A. Buchwalter's Website Profile
- Steve Buchwalter Law Offices Website