Claimed Lawyer Profile
- University of Akron
- Juris Doctor (1998)
- University of Massachusetts
- Master of Science (1995) | Engineering Management.
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science (1981) | Chemical Engineering.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
I provide a free, 15 minute, telephone consultation. People can schedule the consultation on line, by visiting WYeLawyers.com/schedule.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Hungarian: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map