Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Georgetown University Law Center
- LL.M. (1989) | Securities Regulations
- Wills Trust & Estates section of the Bar
- Law Clerk to the Chief Judge assigned to the Magistrates. Researched and wrote legal opinions orders. Brief the jurists on the cases coming before the Court on the following day.
- District of Columbia Bar  # 414847
We offer telephone consultation, which are generally limited to 30 minutes.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and MasterCard only. We accept debit cards from major banks.
We offer traditional contingency fees where the client gets 2/3 and the lawyer gets 1/3. We also offer quasi contingency fees. The quasi contingency fees offers the client a lower hourly fee and the lawyer receives part of the proceeds from the underlying matter, which might be the sale of a house or other assets.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We will try to find a solution that works for the Client with a traditional hour rate, contingency fee, or some combination of both.
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
Additional Practice Area
- Business Litigation
- English: Spoken, Written
Contact & Map