Steven Ben Gordon helps people and businesses resolve landlord tenant disputes. Steve is an experienced Queens eviction lawyer that understands New York’s highly combative civil housing court and commercial court system.
As one of New York’s foremost authorities on landlord tenant disputes and summary eviction proceedings, Gordon has successfully resolved thousands of housing court actions and commercial litigation cases as a highly sought-after landlord tenant litigator and trial lawyer for New York’s top tier landlord tenant law firms and real estate law firms.
Steven Ben Gordon graduated Buffalo State College in Buffalo, New York with a bachelor’s degree in Business Studies. Gordon graduated from California Western School of Law in San Diego, California where he was awarded American Jurisprudence honors in trial advocacy while simultaneously interning under the guidance of some the nation’s premier criminal defense trial lawyers at both the San Diego Federal Defenders and San Diego Public Defenders offices.
Gordon's stature in the New York legal community is buttressed by more than a decade of success representing landlord tenant clients. He has a stellar reputation as an experienced counselor and attorney at law, engaging public speaker and storyteller.
At Gordon Legal, P.C., helping people and businesses resolve landlord tenant disputes is what we do.
At Gordon Legal, we:
• Provide free consultations.
• Have fixed legal prices and no hourly attorney rates.
• Evaluate litigation strategies and identify client goals.
• Prepare all the legal paperwork for service of process.
• File your legal documents at the court clerk’s office.
• Appear in court on your behalf.
• Prepare all paperwork for your day in housing court.
• Present and try your case before the court.
• Communicate with you at every step.
Get the help you need now. Call 718 989.5751
- California Western School of Law
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- Gordon Legal, PC
- - Current
- Landlord & Tenant Law Conference, Bronx County Bar Association
- Managing & Growing a Law Practice, Queens County Bar Association
- Service Award
- New York City Counsel
- Pro Bono Service Recognition
- City of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- New York
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
No Attorney Hourly Rate. Reasonable Fixed Fess and Monthly Minimum Payments Accepted.
- Landlord Tenant