I am a third generation attorney, raised in a family that values hard work. Throughout my 23 years of personal injury law experience, my goal for every case is to get the best results possible for my clients. I have handled seven figure wrongful death and serious personal injury claims, premises and products liability cases, all types of motor vehicle accidents, and construction site injury cases. I have been a solo and/or lead attorney on more than 40 jury and bench (judge) trials and more than 150 arbitrations and mediations. I have served as an Arbitrator and Settlement Guardian Ad Litem in King County.
- University of Oregon School of Law
- University of Washington School of Law
- Brett Murphy - Washington's Injury Lawyers
- Law Offices of Steven E. Knapp
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Membership into The National Trial Lawyers is by invitation only and extended to those attorneys who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership in their respective state.
- US District Court, Eastern District
- US District Court, Western District
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written
What is the effect of a pre-existing injury on my claim?What kind of damages can I expect to receive in a civil suit?
What kind of damages can I expect in a civil suit?What is subrogation and how does it affect my settlement amount?
What is subrogation and how does it affect my settlement amount?