- Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury
Personal injury attorney Steven E. Heintz is a founding partner at Heintz & Becker. He grew up in Bradenton and has degrees from Manatee Junior College and the University of South Florida. Before attending law school, he was a private investigator. He received his Juris Doctorate from Florida State University, College of Law, in 1980. Admitted to the Florida Bar in 1980, Mr. Heintz worked in the Public Defender's office in Bradenton and the State Attorney's office in West Palm Beach. For the last 25 years, he's been exclusively representing catastrophic personal injury and accident victims.
Mr. Heintz is a board certified, civil trial specialist by both the Florida Bar and the National Board of Trial Advocacy and also has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers, an honor granted only to the state’s top attorneys.
Mr. Heintz also is AV-rated – the highest possible rating awarded by the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory. He is a member of the President's Club of the Florida Justice Association, an active member of the American Association for Justice, and a proud supporter of Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
Proudly serving Bradenton and Sarasota area clients, personal injury attorney Steven E. Heintz is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is limited to trial lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience, and excellence in litigation by obtaining a trial verdict, award, or settlement in the amount of one million dollars or more. He authored a chapter in Florida Evidence that was published by Lawyers Cooperative in 1996. He is also a Master in the American Inns of Court and has lectured at continuing education seminars attended by other attorneys.
Mr. Heintz is married to Dr. Joan Blackford-Heintz and has three sons.
- Florida State University College of Law
- University of South Florida
- Florida Evidence - Admissibility and Objections
- Lawyers Cooperative .
- Board Certified in Civil Trial
- The Florida Bar
- Certified as a Civil Trial Advocacy Specialist
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Florida State Bar  # 307645
- - Current
- Free Consultation
No Fee Guarantee- Fees and costs are only taken out of recovery
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents