Mehlman Law Group is an East Bay (Walnut Creek, CA) real estate, business, and civil litigation law firm. We practice in all San Francisco Bay Area state and federal courts.
I believe all clients should have access to high-quality legal services. Many of my clients see me as their "in-house" counsel or trusted personal legal advisor. For legal advice or representation, contact me at (925) 935-3575 or email@example.com for a free consultation.
I have thirty years of experience representing small businesses and individuals. I consult with, provide guidance to, and refer clients to other professionals, including real estate and mortgage brokers, accountants, bookkeepers, and financial planners, to resolve issues cost-effectively.
As a business owner or individual, your decisions have legal ramifications. That starts with the choice of entity--sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or LLC. The form of business has significant consequences in protecting its owners from personal liability.
Businesses frequently enter contracts and encounter operating issues which have serious repercussions on profitability, including:
- Employee and independent contractor considerations
- Vendor matters
- Customer disputes and debt collection
- Sale or dissolution of the business
I help with all of your business issues. My goal is to facilitate transactions-not create roadblocks. I advise you of your legal risks, and help you minimize them. My firm resolves disputes, always prepared to represent you aggressively.
I also focus on residential and commercial real estate matters, including:
- Purchase/sale contracts, addenda, and amendments
- Mortgage and loan documents, foreclosures, and short sales
- Deeds, promissory notes, and deeds of trust
- Construction defects, water damage, and mold
- Zoning and land use issues, obtaining or opposing conditional use permits, and variances
- Landlord/tenant matters, residential and commercial leases, and eviction
- Neighbor disputes
I would be happy to consult with you regarding your real estate and business questions, and can provide top-notch legal advice and consultation within those practices areas, including:
- Small business formation and operating issues
- Business disputes and civil litigation
- Residential and commercial real estate transactions
- Lawsuits, arbitrations, and mediations involving real property and business issues
- Neighbor disputes
Please don't hesitate to call or contact us for a free consultation.