Steven Louth is a criminal litigation attorney in Boulder, Colorado where he has practiced law for over 16 years. He is a graduate of Drake University (B.A. in Journalism) and University of Denver College of Law (JD, Order of Saint Ives). Mr. Louth is a former Deputy Boulder County District Attorney (1988 to 1996). He began his private practice in Boulder in 1996 specializing in the area of criminal litigation where he was able to utilize his trial experience to benefit the accused. Steven Louth is known for his dedication to his clients’ interests and his assertiveness when pursuing criminal trials. He has tried numerous felony jury trials with outstanding success and has extensive criminal litigation experience. A native of Iowa, Mr. Louth currently resides in Boulder County and his offices are located on Canyon Boulevard, just steps away from the Boulder County Justice Center.Steven also has an office in Downtown Denver.
- Drake University
- University of Denver
- J.D. | LAW
- Honors: Order of Saint Ives, graduated top 10% of class
- Deouty District Attorney
- Boulder District Attorney
- Prosecuted sex assaults, vehicular homicides, DUIs and domestic violence cases while serving as the Deputy District Attorney.
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- - Current
No cost to speak with Mr. Louth during your free initial consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- White Collar Crime