Steve’s practice includes commercial and business litigation, construction law, mechanic’s liens and bond claims. He provides efficient and effective representation, taking business, personal, and practical considerations into account when advising clients. Steve has experience representing clients in trial and appellate courts at both the state and federal level, and in alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation and arbitration.
Steve also works with clients to prevent disputes through contract drafting and document review, and provides valuable general counsel advisory services to his industry clients.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. (2010)
- North Central College
- B.A. (2007) | Economics and French
- Honors: Magna cum laude; inducted into International Economics Honors Society
- Illinois State Bar # 6302590
- Activities: Construction Law Section Council
- Wisconsin State Bar # 1098874
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Mechanic's Liens
- Bond Claims