I have been practicing law since 1992. My practice has been devoted to helping individuals and families through the areas of criminal defense, DUI, and immigration. I have dealt with individuals and families from all walks of life. I have represented doctors, lawyers, union workers, factory workers, corporate business personnel, immigrants, mothers, fathers, children, students, grandparents, athletes, musicians, members of organized street gangs, nurses, sales people, and truckers. I strive to give honest and hard-working legal representation to all clients.
CRIMINAL DEFENSE: I have represented clients charged with drug cases, gun cases, domestic battery, orders of protection. burglary cases, theft cases, sex cases, battery cases, DUIs.
IMMIGRATION: I have represented individuals with naturalization, work visas, employment based green cards, family based green cards, marriage based green cards, visas, fiance' visas, change of status, deportation issues, asylum.
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- J.D. (1992)
- Texas Christian University
- B.A. (1989) | Finance with Real Estate Concentration
- Honors: Henry S. Miller Award
- Steven D. Pick, P.C.
- Criminal Defense DUI Defense Driver's License Reinstatements Immigration Law EB3s for RNs Appeals
- Frederick F Cohn, Ltd
- Criminal Defense Criminal Appeals
- State Bar of Illinois # 6209734
- 7th Circuit
- Immigration Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Mastcard and Visa accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable Flat-Rate Fees. I accept bail bonds, cash, checks, and debit cards.
- Immigration Law
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Juvenile Law
- Gun Cases
- Drug Cases
- Bail Hearings
- Domestic Battery
- Probation Violations
- The Law Offices of Steven D. Pick