Free Consultation: (509) 838-4458Tap to Call This Lawyer
Steven SchneiderSteven Schneider, Attorney at Law, P.S.
- Arbitration & Mediation, Bankruptcy, Business Law ...
- Idaho, Washington
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Steven Schneider's practice includes business and commercial litigation, probates and wills, real property law and transactions, evictions, and business and personal bankruptcy cases representing debtors and creditors. Mr. Schneider is licensed to practice in Washington and Idaho state courts and in Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts.
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- Honors: Magna Cum-Laude
- Rotary Club 21
- Board Member
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar  # 22622
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
We offer an upfront free consultation in person or by telephone. During this consultation we discuss an estimate of the costs and possible outcomes of representation. This allows clients to weigh their options and choose what is best for them. Call or e-mail our attorneys for a free consultation today.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa or Mastercard Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We are committed to building lasting relationships with our clients. Alternative dispute resolution is also used to reduce fees, costs and time involved in litigation. We also conduct mediation, so that a dispute may be brought to us to resolve as a neutral. Mediation can be your least expensive and quickest option if the parties are sincere about participating. Our standard rate for attorneys is $275 per hour. We use legal assistance for some work at a reduced fee of $125 per hour. Some work, such as estate planning, Chapter 7 bankruptcies and evictions can be billed at a flat rate. In most cases, an advance payment of fees is required in an amount depending upon the type of matter. This is not a retainer but is a fund from which the monthly billing is paid. When the advance payment is expended, further advance payments may be required. We also accept credit cards and can arrange payment plans.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Contact & Map