After working for a major Chicago firm, Steve moved to Boise, Idaho, and took a position with the Idaho Supreme Court and, later, with Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley. As a partner at Mooney Wieland Smith & Rose PLLC, Steve helps businesses defend their operations and intellectual property.
- University of Iowa
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Honors: Top 10% of the Class; Order of the Coif; Hancher-Finkbine Award Nominee
- Activities: Senior Note & Comment Editor, Iowa Law Review; President of Graduate and Professional Student Body; Legal Clinic attorney
- Cornell College
- B.A. (2006) | Sociology, Political Science, Spanish
- Honors: Cum Laude, Political Science Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society
- Activities: Student Government, Track & Field, Cross-Country
- Mooney Wieland Smith & Rose PLLC
- - Current
- Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP
- Law Clerk
- Idaho Supreme Court
- Summer Associate
- Schiff Hardin LLP
- Judicial Extern
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- Idaho State Bar  # 8282
- Idaho Bar Association International Law Section
- Executive Board Member
- Activities: Served as vice-chairperson and secretary.
I happily give free 1-hour consultations to prospective clients.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept major credit cards.
Please feel free to discuss your case with us to determine how to structure a contingent fee arrangement.
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Appeals & Appellate
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Mooney Wieland Smith & Rose PLLC Website