Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- University of California, Davis, School of Law
- J.D. (1984) | Law
- Stanford University
- M.A. (1970) | Renaissance and Reformation History, Early Modern European History.
- Honors: Honorary Woodrow Wilson Fellow, 1968' University Fellowships from Stanford, Aauw Fellowship
- Activities: Secretary, Graduate Students in History Association
- Brandeis University
- B.A. (1968) | History
- Honors: Cum Laude with Honors in History
- Activities: Student Newspaper -The Justice
- Sacramento County Bar Association Member
- Admitted to U.S. Tax Court
- Admitted in U.S. District Court for Northern California
- Admitted in U.S. District Court for Eastern California
- Honorary Woodrow Wilson Fellow
- Woodrow Wilson Foundation
- State Bar of California  # 114775
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- - Current
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
First Half Hour of your Family Law Intake Interview is Free.
Credit Cards Accepted
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover card.
In Discrimination and some other employment law matters. Review of severance package and termination agreements is usually either on an hourly or Flat Fee Basis, depending on the facts of your case. Susan Cohen also accepts wages and hours matters, including unpaid wages, denial of Rest Breaks and Lunchbreaks, unpaid overtime and required higher overtime hourly rates. Family Law Court Rules usually prohibit contingent fees in Family Law cases and Criminal Defense cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Attorneys are generally not allowed to accept most Family Law cases on a contingent fee basis. But many employment discrimination and other employment cases can be accepted on a contingent fee basis.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Employment Law
- White Collar Crime
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- French: Spoken, Written
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map