Susan is a ball of fire attorney who will listen to you. She has plenty of life experience and is easy to talk to. Susan has her own practice, has flexible hours and takes on a variety of cases.
Her extensive experience in manufacturing management is a valuable asset to her corporate clients.
She's licensed in both Indiana and Illinois.
Give Sue a call for a free consultation - 219-663-2588
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Products Liability
- Purdue University - Purdue University Calumet
- B.S. (1977) | Mechanical Engineering
- Realized Performance
- - Current
- Chief Operating Office of a dedicate consulting company offering creative solutions and results that matter.
- Mobile Hydraulic Equipment Manufacturer
- Susan served as Chief Executive and Operating Officer of a Manufacturer of Hydraulic Mobile Equipment serving the utility industries.
- Indiana State Bar
- - Current
- 7th Circuit
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees are determined on a case by case basis depending on client needs and type of case. We'll discuss all fees and costs up front.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests