Call (309) 837-1000. Susan L. Stambaugh is the only private practice criminal law attorney in Macomb, Illinois and the surrounding area who caters exclusively to WIU students. Her current clientele consists of about 98% WIU student criminal law, DUI, traffic and city ordinance violations cases. She has been a practicing attorney in Macomb, Illinois for over 12 years.
Call (309) 837-1000
P.O. Box 707
Macomb, IL 61455-0707
- Southern Illinois University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Moot Court Student Legal Assistance Paid Intern Public Defender Intern
- Western Illinois University
- B.A. | Sociology/Pre-Law
- Honors: Pre-Law Honors Magna Cum Laud
- Law Office of Susan L. Stambaugh
- - Current
- I have been the owner of my own law firm since 2001. Prior to that I worked one year as an Assistant States Attorney in Perry County, Illinois and one year as an associate attorney at Pierce Law Offices in Bushnell, Illinois. I also worked in two internships during law school in the public defenders office and at Southern Illinois University student legal assistance.
- 9th Circuit
- Free Consultation
Free phone consultation up to half hour.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I cater only to clients with criminal chareges. Therefore, my fees are much more affordable than the other firms because I do not have the high expenses they do required to run a large law office that caters to clients in several areas of law other than criminal.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets