I am a solo practitioner dedicated to the vigorous defense of individuals facing criminal charges, drunk driving charges, or probation/parole revocations. I am passionate about what I do and I never back down from a fight. I have earned a solid reputation for negotiating significantly reduced charges, penalties, and dismissals while aggressively defending my clients against the power and resources of the State. I try to take a personal interest in every person who calls me for help. I do my best to make sure they do not feel like they are just a case number or just another "defendant." I make the time to really listen to their side of things, their perspectives, and their concerns. I do my best to stay in touch, and I welcome my clients to do the same. They know they can call me 24/7 and that I am there for them 100%.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- J.D. | Law
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.A. (2001) | Clinical Psychology
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers is an invitation-only national organization composed of America’s Top Trial Lawyers. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and profile as civil plaintiff or criminal defense trial lawyers. It is the mission of The National Trial Lawyers to provide networking opportunities, advocacy training, and the highest quality educational programs for trial lawyers. Eligibility for Top 100: Membership in The National Trial Lawyers is limited to the Top 100 civil plaintiff and criminal defense lawyers in each state or from highly-populated regions of states. Members of The National Trial Lawyers are encouraged to nominate their peers for membership. Prospective members are carefully screened before being invited to join. The criteria for membership include: -Reputation among peers, the judiciary and the public -Achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer -Board certification as a trial lawyer -Nominations from leading trial lawyers, current members and Executive Committee members -Leadership and membership in other national and state trial lawyer organizations -Rankings and ratings by leading national evaluation organizations
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1052160
Our initial consultation is free. No hassles and no pressure. Really! Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation in our Waukesha office or Milwaukee office. We can also schedule a consultation by phone if you like. Whatever is most convenient for you!
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Competitive flat-rate fees. Flexible payment schedules.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crime
- English: Spoken, Written