Tamiel S. Holloway is a native Californian and the fourth attorney in her immediate family. She has lived in Mexico and Spain, and is fluent in Spanish.
She attended the University of Southern California for International Relations. Later, she attended Boston University School of Law.
She is licensed to practice in California, Massachusetts, Washington and New Mexico. She practices Estate Planning, Probate law and Special Education Law.
- Boston University School of Law
- University of Southern California
- California State Bar  # 304049
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 304049
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Education Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Holloway & Kimberlin LLP