Tammy Ham-Thompson joined the firm in the fall of 2003. Prior to joining the firm, Tammy was the managing partner of Schaeffer and Ham-Thompson. Tammy received her B.A. from the University of Southern Maine and a J.D from the New England School of Law. She is a member of the Maine and Kennebec County Bar Associations. She is a past President of the Kennebec County Bar Association.
Tammy's area of expertise is family law. Whether divorce, parental rights, protection from abuse or guardianship cases, Tammy is the attorney you want on your side.
Tammy resides in Gardiner, Maine with her husband and daughter, with whom she enjoys skiing, kayaking, and running.
- New England
- Maine State Bar  # 009432
- Kennebec County Bar Association
Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Initial consultation $150.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law