Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Society
- Activities: Moot Court; Post 9/11 volunteer services.
- Nominated member
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Peer reviewed organization ; lawyers recognizing excellence among their colleagues.
- State Bar of New York
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 2nd Circuit
While I am always willing to devote a portion of my time to understanding the particular issues facing my clients, time is a valuable commodity and the relationship needs to reflect that fact. As such, while every matter is individual as a standard rule I ask potential clients to answer a questionnaire prior to meeting in person or discussing the matter by phone. This enables me to use the time and information most efficiently. Potential Clients who are unwilling to do so, indicate an unwillingness to devote their time rather than spending mine.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I will always try to work with clients. I don't believe that quality legal representation should be available only to the wealthy. And let's face it, while the public service attorney's do an amazing job given their resources, often it simply isn't enough. I try to offer flat fees for certain types of cases and where possible I allow clients' to pay on an installment arrangement. It is very uncommon that the firm is unable to craft a payment solution to meet a client's needs.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
Contact & Map