Mr. Provost is an attorney practicing in consumer bankruptcy (chapters 7 and 13) with the Law Firm of Ingber & Provost, LLP. His offices serve the Hudson Valley and Catskill regions in New York State, as well as the New York City metropolitan area and Long Island. Together with his partner, Norman Ingber, the Law Firm of Ingber & Provost, LLP has more than 40 years of combined professional experience helping clients find solutions to their debts, as well as other legal matters, such as personal injury, real estate, and criminal law, including DWI defense. Mr. Provost is a client-oriented attorney, and is known to be readily accessible to his clients after hours and on weekends. He received his bachelor's degree from Syracuse University, and an M.A. in Communications from New York University. He received his law degree from Brooklyn Law School. He is a published author, with articles appearing in such publications as Time, Fortune, and The American Banker.
- Brooklyn Law School
- Juris Doctor (2004)
- New York University
- M.A. (1996)
- Syracuse University
- B.A. (1991)
- PROTECTING YOUR TAX REFUND IN BANKRUPTCY
- Taran M. Provost
- Smoke Out
- The McVeigh Law
- - Current
- Activities: Volunteer for Jewish philanthropy. Work includes assisting blind and disabled seniors with daily needs.
- - Current
- Activities: Member National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys.
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
All clients, regardless of their specific issue, receive a free consultation up to one half hour.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Rates depend on complexity of the matter at hand.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Spanish: Spoken, Written