Free Consultation: (614) 674-9573Tap to Call This Lawyer
Taylor P Waters

Taylor P Waters

  • Animal & Dog Law, Personal Injury, Foreclosure Defense ...
  • Ohio
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Ms. Waters's practice concentrates on all aspects of civil litigation, focussing on Real Estate and Animal Law. Ms. Waters represents consumers and professionals as they navigate active litigation. Prior to joining Madison & Rosan, LLP, Ms. Waters represented consumers in Ohio Consumer Protection Act, Fair Debt Collection Act, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, foreclosure defense, and other general civil litigation matters. She clerked with the Michigan Department of Attorney General and the Animal Legal Defense Fund. Ms. Waters is an active member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Columbus Bar Association, and Ohio Women’s Bar Association. When not at the office Ms. Waters enjoys spending time with her daughter, husband, plethora of four-legged companions, running, and swimming.

Michigan State University
J.D. (2018) | Law
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Activities: Editor-in-Chief for the Journal of Animal and Natural Resource Law, Study abroad in Bialystok, Poland
Michigan State University Logo
Articles & Publications
Passenger Pigeons: The De-Extinction of a Bird
Journal of Animal and Natural Resource Law
Environmental Law Award
Ohio State Bar Association
Wanda Nash Award
Michigan State Bar Association
Professional Associations
State Bar of Ohio  # 97767
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Ohio State Bar Association Leadership Academy
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
ID Number: 97767
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Practice Areas
    Animal & Dog Law
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Foreclosure Defense
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
    Consumer Law
    Class Action, Lemon Law
Legal Answers
Q. Truck hit me from slow lane in my front passenger side. He was ticketed. Will his insurance pay to fix my car?
A: Likely, you should give your insurance company a call and they'll get ahold of his insurance and sort out your property damage claim. If you end up with a bodily injury claim, then a good Plaintiff's attorney will be able to help you out.
Q. If the landlord allowed me to put 15,000$ of work into his house and Now he trying to evict me, can I sue for that mone
A: You may have a case for unjust enrichment, contact an attorney to discuss how to file the claim and what you need to allergies
Q. My ex is trying to keep my cat. He lived with me when I adopted her, but I am on the adoption papers. What can I do?
A: You can file a small claims action in your local county's municipal court and ask for the return of the cat. If you have the original adoption papers and veterinary records, you may have a good case. If you have texts/emails with him indicating the original intention to get the cat back, you may have a strong case.
View More Answers
Social Media
Websites & Blogs
Ohio Animal Law
Contact & Map
Taylor Waters, Esq.
470 Olde Worthington Road
Suite 200
Worthington, OH 43082
Telephone: (614) 674-9573
Monday: 7 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday: 7 AM - 7 PM
Wednesday: 7 AM - 7 PM
Thursday: 7 AM - 7 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM - 3 PM (Today)
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: 12 PM - 5 PM